Saturday, October 20, 2007

Today is a very special day of mine... eeehhehe yeah my birthday!! So happy birthday to me (nadhy) :)

First of all I would like to thank my family and friends who had wished me so far and making this day wonderful for me!! As usual I've been getting calls and text messages from midnight!! Really happy to have a loving family and friends like you all!! ehehhe still some more hours to go...hope it's gonna be as wonderful as now!! :P

Hmm... I would like to thank to my cousin kokky, Ibu for designing me this new template on this blog; really nice work and I love it!! Also my other cousin, Ismailko for sending me the display pic which I have put in my very first post of this blog. :)

12 comments:

Forgiven said...

awesome bloggy nads!...

and yeah! Happy birthday once again!

have a wonderful day!

and keep on posting!=D

version said...

happy B day.Many happy returns of the day!

Uniqu3 Graph!X said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey nice blog nadhymatha ;) now the title is much better than the previous one. hope all ur dreams come true n have a wonderful Birthday...

Anonymous said...

wow nice blog Nadhymaththa!!!
and happy b'day once again.. Hope all ur dreams come true...
wish u have this day as the best day for u and hope u start the new age cheerfully

Unknown said...

eyy outstanding blogg..relaly..kewl nice..and yerr..happy b dayyy..to u..cheeeeers..tc..wish u all the best..

nadhee said...

thank you sooooooooo much forgiven, version, iboo, thewildhunter & xefrox!!! :):):):):):):)

blinkgurl said...

happpppyyy b'day... may all ur dreams cum tru..

ur blog template is awesome.. i really like it...

:)

nadhee said...

thanks a lot blinkgurl :)

Anonymous said...

nice one :) so the other blog wont b active anymore
? cool design

moyameehaa said...

gud that u dint leave the blogosphere. and wlecome and also happy birth day. i guess,, you could have just changed the url of the blog and the title.but it seems u have a whole new ... life? what ever.

:D

nadhee said...

EyThiMeeThi:thanks dear! well my other blog will be active too though am not gonna update it..as i've said my cousin kokky iboo designed for me :)

moyameehaa: yeah i shud have changed like you said..but i wanted to have my shattered dreams bloggy too ehehehe....and thanks a lot :)