Sunday, November 4, 2007

Nadhies view about some ………

Lately I’ve really come across unbelievable things…don’t know what’s really wrong with some of us!! Don’t know why most of us are so unfaithful to their partner, though they are dating or married. People have changed a lot…sometimes I really don’t know what to believe...even don’t know if someone is faking something or not. Trust is something out of my life now. I don’t really think I could trust anyone! Eheheh nah!! The problem with me is I trust people too much and most of the time they let me down!! And at these times only, I’d regret of trusting that person :)

Nowadays most of the guys and girls really don’t go for real relationship or commitment. Even some are scared of commitments. Also some guys just like to use some girls or they’ll make a girl fall for them and leave her for no reason. Well, yeah! There are some descent guys around too…. but very hard to find one!! Don’t think this is going to change as I feel things are getting worse day by day….maybe some of you might not agree with me…if so sorry, this is just what I feel about all this ;)

Hmm..the other thing I come across is strange compliments and teasing from some guys. Some of the people really don’t respect girls at all. They just say what comes to their mind though the girl is walking with her family. I guess this has to be stopped now. Most of the youth here are well educated and they should know to respect people. Hope some day, there’ll be an end to these too…

Anyways, am back to my normal self, unlike some months back, I don’t really worry much and I’m learning to take things the easy way. Hmmm…thanks to some of my friends and family for being always there for me and tolerating me though I’m moody, upset or happy :)

Cheers!! ;)

7 comments:

Forgiven said...

yeah... thats the spirit nads...

don't let anything make u down....

always think the positive way no matter wat and everything will be fine. =)

cheeeeeeers!! =D

nadhee said...

ehehhe yeah thanks dear

thewildhunter said...

hey nadhiththa.... if theres a will theres a way..

So hope all ur dreams come true...

Best of luck in everything u do...

nadhee said...

thewildhunter: hmmm nadhiththa sounds better :P thanks dear!!

mode said...

join the club-same goes here.
ya we trust too much but wat to do dats wat we are.

Anonymous said...

don't worry, life is full of ups and downs and different kind of people. Every problem u face makes u stronger n stronger everyday n prepares for the real life. Im glad u learnt the trick to control urself... be happy and wish u a happy life

cyberkid said...

times change..people change and lifestyles change. change is a fact of life, for the greater good or for the worse. it's best a;ways to smile and let every thing pass away with time although stuff like u mentioned can hurt alot at times.