Friday, February 29, 2008

I've been tagged!!!!

I've been tagged by The Wild Hunter... hmmm, lets see how this goes ;)

A - Available?: Am I??

B - Best friend: Nobody

C - Cake or Pie?: Both

D - Drink of choice: eehhehe Coca Cola

E - Essential thing used everyday: PC
F - Favorite color: I have more than one! Black, Green, Purple, Blue
G - Gummi bears or worms: Gummy bears

H - Hometown: Maldives .....sunny side of life!! :D
I - Indulgence: Coca Cola again....
J - January or February: January & February plus rest of the months.... LOL

K - Kids and names: too many kids and I hardly remember their names :P (juss kidding lah)
L - Life: Mineral Water brand name in Maldives :P
M - Marriage date:
31 April 2008 :P
N - Number of siblings: 3
O - Oranges or apples: Oranges
P - Phobias: Playboys :P
Q - Quote: Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight it'll crush, hold it too loose it'll fly :P
R - Reason to smile: A simple smile could make someone's day a lil brighter!!
S - Season: Autumn
T - Tag three people: Appy's Tale, Memoirs of Kaidha,Foolhudhiguhandi

U - Unknown fact about me: Let it be eh!
V - Vegetable you do not like:
Pumpkin (cox it's too sweet)
W - Worst habit:
short temper (when am moody)
X - x-rays you have had:
My left knee
Y - Your favorite food: Beef Lasagna & Thai food
Z - Zodiac: Libra the great :P

*Pic taken from Google

4 comments:

cyberkid said...

Yes!! I suppose I should get ready for a feast before exams...I mean how can u write and exam on an empty stomach :p ok...ummm....is the date serious? :/

nadhee said...

ehehhe yeah!

Shaari said...

great, congrats. i'm happy for you...

nadhee said...

daaaaaaanggg!! cyberkid, shaari; does 31st April really exist??? never thought you guys wud believe it!! :P:P ehehhehe