Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cakes...... home made!!!

I love decorating cakes!!! I've made lotsa cakes for my family and friends. But unfortunately I don't have the pics of all....the cool part is my 2 sis in laws are now experts too....so it's really easy to decorate a cake at home, since 3 of us are there!!! Well here are some of the cakes we've made....

This is by me, my 2 sis in law; Anthu & Sodha



This cake is by Sodha made for my birthday, which I loved! Really nice concept, right!


Tarzan cake by me and my sis in law Anthu

Cake (sewing machine) by Anthu made for Sodha's birthday


2 Cakes by 3 of us, for my 2 nieces (Nashko & Nishko) birthday party!



This day we made 3 cakes. I made the Tarzan, Anthu made Ball and Sodha made Flower with Butterfly....Unfortunately I don't have a pic of the Ball cake with me at the moment.


Huge Butterfly cake by Sodha & Anthu made for my last birthday...... I loved it! :P



Shark cake which I made recently for my nephew Navi on his birthday!


8 comments:

Appy said...

woowww nice work... esp tht orange flower cake looks beautiful... may b u cud make one on my b'day a disney land cake with all the princess ;) anyways grt work...:D:D

Unknown said...

wow gal..u got a talent..kewl..btw my b day..eight aug...haha..

nadhee said...

appy: ehehhe sure thingy wud love to make one for you and plus i'll surely remember you birthday! thanks!

xefrox: thanksssss! ehehe wat kinda cake shall i make for you?? :P

Uniqu3 Graph!X said...

Good post nadhymatha! so bad that u havent got the pics of the best cakes u did. btw, i want to design a cake n im in trouble. can u give me a hand??? not to decorate it, but to do a sketch or just n idea of a good design.

nadhee said...

Uniqu3 Graph!X: yeah dear, really bady tat i don't have the pics of the best cakes i've made; will take a look again, might have dhoa...sure thingy, i cud help you at any time..even for decorating it too :P Juss lemme know!

cyberkid said...

Now thats Talent!!!and team work ;)

Summer said...

wow..ur gd at this!!

My Ɛ-JoůrnåL said...

WoooooooooooooOOOOOOoooooooooooooooW!!! really nice work... :) mz say u guys r really talented... though i've grown up seeing mom n aunt decorating cakes... yours r really interesting, hehe... plz do keep posting pix of new cakes u make okay? n let me know of any updates on your blog! ;) tc... all the best!